- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies and how do we use them?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
- How to contact the competent authorities
Our company collects the following data:
Personally identifying information (name, e-mail and private address, telephone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You provide most of the data we collect directly to our company. We collect data and process it when you :
- - you register online or place an order for one of our products or services.
- - voluntarily respond to a customer survey or provide feedback in one of our discussion forums or by e-mail
- - Use or consult our website through your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data in order to be able to use them:
- - To process your orders and manage your account.
- - To email you special offers on other products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your personal data?
Our company stores your data securely in Nyon, Switzerland.
Our company will keep your personal data for 10 years (legal period) for all invoicing purposes. Once this period has elapsed, we will delete your data at your request. We only keep your personal data that is necessary for our business relations.
Our company would like to send you information about its products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, such as offers reserved for our best customers or recent information on natural health products.
If you have agreed to receive information about natural products, you can also opt out at any time by using the link provided at the bottom of each newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company wishes to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user has the following rights:
The right of access - You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from our company. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right of rectification - You have the right to ask our company to correct any information you consider inaccurate. You also have the right to ask our company to complete any information that you consider incomplete.
The right of deletion - You have the right to ask our company to delete your personal data, with the exception of invoicing data, as we are obliged by law to keep them for 10 years.
The right to limit processing - You have the right to ask our company to limit the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by our company, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to reply to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at :
+41 22 990 26 26 or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files that are placed on your computer to collect standard information about the Internet log and visitor behaviour. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information about you through cookies or similar technology.
For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- allowing you to stay logged in
- Understand how you use our website so that we can improve it.
- To make your traffic on our site easier and quicker
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, but our website only uses the following:
- Functionality - Our company uses these cookies to recognise you on our website and to remember your previously selected preferences. This may include your preferred language and location. A mixture of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising - Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. All of this remains completely confidential and is not disclosed to any third party.
How to manage cookies
You can configure your browser to not accept cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
The www.gelaform.com website does not contain any links to other websites.
How to contact us
How to contact the competent authority
If you feel that your concern has not been satisfactorily addressed, you may file a complaint with the :
Swiss Federal Commissioner for Information and Data Protection, CH-3000 Bern.